Book Title: How to Write a Winning Scholarship Essay: 30 Essays That Won Over $3 Million in Scholarships
Author: Gen Tanabe
- The Ultimate Scholarship Book 2018: Billions of Dollars in Scholarships, Grants and Prizes
- Confessions of a Scholarship Winner: The Secrets That Helped Me Win $500,000 in Free Money for College- How You Can Too!
- The Ultimate Scholarship Book 2017: Billions of Dollars in Scholarships, Grants and Prizes (Ultimate Scholarship Book: Billions of Dollars in Scholarships,)
- The Scholarship System: 6 Simple Steps on How to Win Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Scholarships, Grants & Prizes 2018 (Peterson's Scholarships, Grants & Prizes)
- Scholarship Handbook 2018 (College Board Scholarship Handbook)
- The Scholarship & Financial Aid Solution: How to Go to College for Next to Nothing with Shortcuts, Tricks, and Tips from Start to Finish REVISED 2ND EDITION
- Conquering the College Admissions Essay in 10 Steps, Third Edition: Crafting a Winning Personal Statement
- How to Graduate Debt-Free: The Best Strategies to Pay for College #NotGoingBroke
- Paying for College Without Going Broke, 2017 Edition: How to Pay Less for College (College Admissions Guides)
Examining the two basic components of scholarship competition—essays and interviews—this vital guidebook offers practical advice and real-life examples to guide students through the entire application process. A roundtable panel of judges and applicants supply inside information regarding the winning qualities sought after by award-giving organizations and tips for finding scholarships by using books, the internet, personal connections, and sources in the community. With insight into the judges' criteria for a successful application, 30 previously awarded scholarship essays are thoroughly analyzed, from choice of topic to writing style. Revealing unique strategies for preparation and overcoming nervousness, this definitive resource also includes sample interview questions and answers.